Distraction is danger. HUD is design for drivers’ safety, especially in high-speed driving at night, in order to avoid the driver to look down to watch the instrument and decrease car accident.
Features & details
- 5.5 inches multi-color large screen design makes the information abundant and easier to read. Automatic adaptation car models and can apply for cars in line with OBD II or EUOBD. The OBD II and EUOBD first applied to European and North American manufactured automobiles after 2003 and for Asian manufactured cars since 2007. Please check around the area under the steering wheel for an OBD plug before purchase.
- Display rich contents: speed, engine speed, water temperature, battery voltage, instantaneous fuel consumption, average fuel consumption, mileage measurement, shift reminding, fatigue driving reminding, low voltage alarm, high temperature alarm, speed alarm, engine fault alarm, fault code elimination, free switching between kilometer and mile.
- This HUD supports over speed reminding, the icon of over speed will alarm and flicker when the vehicle exceeds the speed limit which set up in advance.
- This head-up display supports shift reminder, it will remind the driver to gear up or down to save fuel when the engine speed and vehicle speed come to a certain ratio.
- This head up display supports automatic and manual brightness adjustment mode which also use nano-technology to eliminate unwanted reflections and can make display information sharper. Auto power on and off with vehicle started and shutdown, effective protection of the car battery; while retaining the manual switch mode, and more beneficial to control HUD.